If this show was a person, it’d be slamming his door and his parents wouldn’t understand him because he’s 15 episodes old!
No, that joke totally made sense.
This week, on the episode where the show tries valiantly to grow its first facial hair, Paul and Brian talk about things, like:
- Releasing creative products is exhilarating and depressing!
- Who will survive to the Republican primaries?
- Why aren’t people taking Bernie Sanders more seriously?
- Memes that have a good point but get facts wrong really chap our asses!
- People who make graphics of inspirational things they’ve said themselves are crazy egotistical!
- In fact, WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEME GRAPHICS?
- Walt Mossberg’s writing for Verge, but Mosspuppet would’ve been cheaper!
- Brian’s childhood tormentors were very, very incompetent.
- Why don’t Paul’s bullies remember what they did?
- In fact, who cares about kids from your childhood, anyway?
- We have more listeners than we had last week!
- More, possibly!
If you like the show, please subscribe to it and tell your friends about it. It would make us happy for a very brief period of time, which is all we can hope for.
You can find us on Twitter! Paul is @paulfidalgo, Brian is @dotboom, and the show is @thinkerypodcast.
You can email us at email@example.com with your feedback, thoughts and comments. Please do!