Witness the penultimate episode before episode 13! Soon we'll be able to make some kind of joke about a baker's dozen!
(Episode 13 has no special significance, but I try to come up with something funny to say at the beginning of these descriptions, and sometimes it's hard)
- What do Paul and Brian talk about this week? Ask and ye shall receive, puny mortals:
- Paul raps about a little thing he likes to call 'radical transparency!'
- Paul says: "I CAN'T EVEN THINK WHAT IS LIFE!"
- Where are all the grown-ups?
- The US Election remains a horror show!
- Are we frauds? Probably!
- What does it mean to call yourself an expert?
Follow us on Twitter! Paul is @fidalgo, Brian is @dotboom, and the show is @thinkerypodcast!
If you like the show, please subscribe, leave a review on your podcatcher of choice, like iTunes or Stitcher, and tell people about the show if you want! It'll soothe our fragile ego like moisturize on the skin of a grizzled farm hand.