A Soul with an Expiration Date (Guest-Starring Matt Dillahunty!)
Matt Dillahunty (host of the excellent Atheist Experience TV Show, creator of Atheist Debates, and internationally renowned pipe model!) joins Paul and Brian to talk about a whole mess of things. What do we talk about with our esteemed and awesome guest? Things like these:
- Matt has a cool Skype avatar, and Paul wants to pretend to smoke a pipe!
- Does Matt relish the one-note “I’ve got a bible verse will stump you” questions he gets?
- Why isn’t Matt burnt out yet?
- How can programmers be religious?
- How does it feel to be a full-time professional heathen, Matt?
- Is the Sermon on the Mount full of good advice?
- Criticize bad arguments, even if they’re being made by people on your side!
- Why can’t we all get along?
- Tom Flynn is a Christmas Curmudgeon!
- What value does atheism have as a label?
- Internet Polls are not good political predictors!
- The GOP Presidential campaign is a hilariously sad trainwreck!
- There are too many satirical websites these days!
- Is absolute certainty on anything a thing?
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Check out Atheist Experience at http://www.atheist-experience.com, watch Matt’s Atheist Debates project at:
And while you’re at it, you can support Atheist Debates here:
If you want to keep up with what we’re doing when we’re not recording the show, we’re @dotboom (Brian), @paulfidalgo (Paul), and @thinkerypodcast (The show!) While you’re at it, follow Matt on Twitter at @matt_dillahunty!
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and also, if you like us, you can subscribe to the show and also leave us a review, which we’d love you for!