If I had a 19-related joke, IT WOULD GO HERE. But since I don't, I'll tell you what's in this episode!
Paul and Brian talk about things, again, because THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. What did they talk about this time, you ask? SIMPLE:
- Paul’s having a political Twitter fight with a Libertarian!
- Will Mitt Romney — who might be a literal chameleon — run for President in 2016?
- We do a post-mortem on our last two episodes, which were so good because of our guests!
- Our listenership is getting bigger!
- BUT WHAT IF WE GOT TO TALK TO PETER CULLEN?
- If Jeb Bush could kill Baby Hitler, would he? His answer might not surprise you!
- Would Paul or Brian run for office?
- Gamble gamble gamble, and Brian’s going to have the best meal YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW!
- CS LEWIS IS THE WORST
- Paul deals with a skunk, and Brian has been bitten by weird animals!
- Ben Carson’s portrait of him and Jesus is transcendent. And is he insane?
Feel like subscribing to the show? Do that with your podcast software of choice!
Feel like leaving a positive review of the show on iTunes or wherever? Please do so, we’d love you for it!