It's our sweet sixteen! And what's the best possible way to celebrate our sixteenth-a-versary? By talking into a microphone about a bunch of topics, like these beauties:
- We're both fathers, and that's awesome.
- Paul's son is reading his first non-picture book!
- Brian's son is learning a whole bunch of new words!
- How can any dad not look at their kids and want to spend every minute with them?
- How can anyone in their twenties be prepared to have kids?
- The Canadian Parliamentary system is way different than the American system. And Brian's vote ultimately didn't count! But the guy he liked won!
- Both America and Canada need more proportional systems!
- Why do Canadians vote so much more than Americans?
- Jeb! Jeb. Jeb?
- Sometimes Trump makes sense!
- The only real Transformers are G1 Transformers!
- And more things about Transformers!
If you like the show, won't you subscribe? If you already subscribe, won't you leave us a review on a place like iTunes, or tell your friends about us? It would be pretty badass if you did.
If you want to get in touch with us, follow us on Twitter (@paulfidalgo for Paul, @dotboom for Brian, and @thinkerypodcast for the show!) or email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.