In this thrilling 20th episode of Thinkery, Paul and Brian talk about THINGS like:
- Children be crazy.
- Our guest-selection process!
- Who does more work on the show?
- What should our new logo be?
- Go away, Jindal! Or, why are there so many candidates still running for the GOP nomination?
- Do we have to make public comments about every bad thing that happens?
- Are pre-filled cards genuinely creative for some people?
- Brian doesn't own a Brandy snifter.
- AND MUCH MORE, WE THINK!
If you like the show, won't you show the world that you like it by talking about it to your friends, possibly when they're waiting for their coffee and they have nowhere else to go because your office coffee-maker is crap? Or perhaps by leaving us a review on iTunes, or sharing a link to our show on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere you'd like? We'd be honoured. And relieved.
Follow us on Twitter! (@thinkerypodcast, @paulfidalgo, or @dotboom)
Follow us on Facebook too, because WHY NOT? (https://www.facebook.com/The-Thinkery-Podcast-1606010776341107/)
KEEP LISTENING, PLEASE.