On this week’s all-new episode of Thinkery:
* Brian contemplates doing more Mosspuppet and also feels terrible about how his crowdfunding campaign went!
* Christians should have no problem with abortion!
* Darth Vader’s ‘redemption’ is morally simplistic!
* Is there a god or afterlife in Star Wars?
* Neither Paul nor Brian can read fiction anymore!
* Will Voyager outlast us all?
What would Paul and Brian do with a time machine? Their answers may shock you!
We’d love to hear your feedback! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or message Paul on Twitter at @paulfidalgo or Brian on Twitter at @dotboom. You can also message our podcast Twitter account, which is @thinkerypodcast!
We’ve got a website, too, which is thinkerypodcast.com. There
If you’re enjoying the show, and you have a few free seconds, won’t you tell someone about the show or post a review for us on iTunes? It would make us — well, not happy, but less sad. Help make us less sad by saying nice things to massage our terribly delicate egos.