It’s another episode of Thinkery, with 100% new content and 60% new jokes! And Brian is literally sitting in a closet for optimal sound quality!
Plus, we talk about these specific topics:
- More listeners — and attention — makes us deeply uncomfortable, but we want them!
- Creativity is mechanical, and the muse is mythical!
- How Brian and Paul met!
- Richard Dawkins is the stripper you take home with you!
- Why people disappoint you!
- The Berenstain Bears are fracturing reality!
- Was Brian wrong when he made fun of alien blood?
- Mind control fungus!
You can follow Paul on Twitter at @paulfidalgo, and Brian at @dotboom.
Email us at email@example.com!
Visit our website at thinkerypodcast.com, for some reason!
If you like the show, please tell your friends, or share it on Twitter or Facebook, or leave a review for the show on iTunes. It would make us briefly happy!