First is the political talk and the concern for Paul and his family freezing to death, then talk about podcast networking events/conferences, and THEN we go all rapid-fire on a bunch of topics, such as:
- Is Jesus a Rape Baby?
- Is a cancer cure being suppressed?
- Should people live in geographically unstable areas?
- "Happy Holidays" is just passive-aggressive nonsense.
- The impulse to avoid death is the best evidence against the existence of God.
- Would people be religious if they didn't believe in an afterlife?
- Can God change his mind about The Second Coming?
Possibly there were other things after the rapid-fire discussion, WHO KNOWS
- Twitter: @paulfidalgo, @dotboom, @thinkerypodcast
- Email: email@example.com
- Tell your friends about us: PLEASE