It's a very funny episode of Thinkery,! HOW is it funny, you may ask? We are happy to tell you! AND WE WILL TELL YOU NOW!
- Brian describes his job prospects!
- We talk about Bernie. Again, we know, but he's a funny little guy!
- Clinton's changing her mind about so many things is a good thing!
- Math -- when you're talking about counting votes in California -- is hard, if you're a Bernie supporter!
- Being an adult means compromise. THAT SUCKS, but it's true.
- Even if Sanders is more appealing than Clinton as a candidate, but would he make a better President?
- Whatever else he is, Sanders is a Coca Cola billboard on the side of the highway.
- Is Trump going to quit the Presidential race?
- Brian read an old script for the Transformers Animated film from 1986, and describe it all to Paul!
- Seriously, all of it!
- Plus, the logistics of Transformers!
- Is the new Star Trek going to be awesome?
We're on Twitter! Follow us at @dotboom, @paulfidalgo, and @thinkerypodcast! Let us know what you think! Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!